Go to Official Chengkau Cycling Club Website

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cycle log 15th May 09


Last week Eddy and Din did the RRI trail. I was not able to make it as I had a scheduled visit to the Selayang market. Dr Khairul had a trip to Perlis that day and was not available. Since the last posting on rides, we have been making rather regular trips into RRI and not other trails. The weather is hot and the thought of going the distance to other places in the heat is not entirely desirable.

At the moment, I am not sure where we will be riding this week. I have a scheduled ride in FRIM on Thursday with a colleague from our Dubai office, but Sunday is still open.

The group from Seksyen 4 will be riding the Seksyen 10 forest trail tomorrow morning. In fact as I write they are now doing the Kota Damansara Night Ride which will take them all round the place the mid point being Ikano and the Curve.

I gave up this ride because it ended too late in the night for my liking.

They now have their own blog now kakituariders.blogspot.com

Still a lot more to update

No comments:

Post a Comment